I die-cut the circles using stitched circle dies from SSS, and added acetate to create shaker windows. I then added a sentiment and mix of pink and white sequins before sticking the card front to the card base.
For the bottom window, I decide to have this cute little pig peeping through to the inside of the card. I must admit it was a "delicate operation" to ensure that the circle windows for both card front and base match!
Overall, this card took up more time than expected but I got so much satisfaction out of making it!
I am participating in the following challenges with this card:
Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge: A Hint of Pink
MFT Sketch Challenge: Sketch 331
Thanks for visiting my blog!