Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

MFT Color Challenge 69


Hello! This round's MFT color challenge got me thinking about making a bookmark instead of a card. I used MFT's Bundles of Blossom BG stamp to make two bookmarks.

For the first bookmark, I simply blended some distress inks together on both sides of the bookmark. I used peacock feathers, pickled raspberry, squeezed lemonade and twisted citron. 



On the other side of the bookmark, I added a sentiment from a Penny Black stamp set.




For the second bookmark, I decided to use color pencils, and regretted it almost immediately. There were just too many flowers and details on this stamp to color! Lol. However, I was pretty happy with the outcome. The bookmark looked so pretty with all the colors!



I used squeezed lemonade to lightly distress the back of the bookmark.



As mentioned, these cards are for the MFT Color Challenge 69.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and have a good day/ evening ahead. :)

Vivien


No comments:

Post a Comment