Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

MFT September Challenges






I can't believe it. It's been two months since I last posted. Where did time go? Anyway, I'm back with a card for the MFT Sketch and Color Challenges. 

I found a pattern paper in the colors required by the MFT Color Challenge, and created a card in the layout of the Sketch Challenge. 



I stuck two cute MFT giraffes in the windows looking at each other with the sentiment, "Hello", like two friends greeting each other. It was hard to leave the right portion "blank" as I'm not used to such a layout but I did. Lol


This card is taking part in the following challenges:

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 350

MFT Color Challenge 77


That's all from me. Have a good day (or evening)!

Cheers
Vivien



No comments:

Post a Comment