Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 353

Hello!
I'm back today to share a card I made for the latest MFT challenge.



I decided to create a Kraft card, but started out with no idea on which MFT image to use. I finally settled on this cute fairy and coloured her up with pink and green shades.

I love creating shaker cards so couldn't resist filling the circle with lots of sequins and a beautiful floral background. 




I then decorated the card further with white floral stickers and butterflies for a whimsical feel. And of course, how can I miss out glitter? Lol. I coated the fairy wings, her dress and hair band with Wink of Stella for that glittery and magical feel!

That's it from me. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Vivien




No comments:

Post a Comment