Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Simon Says: Something New

Hello!

Today's blog is on two Christmas cards that I made back in December. I simply adore the MFT dog and yeti stamps and decide to have them as the focus of my two cards.


I stamped the images on Neenah Solar white card stock, coloured them with copic markers before using circle dies to cut them out. 


I decided to pop the images up with a larger circle and also added foam backing behind the smaller circle.


I then used some green and red ribbons and brown glitter card stock in my stash to give some colors to an otherwise all-white card.


For sentiments, I used those in the stamp set and added snow brads to accessorise the card further. The brads are brand new and I love that there are different patterns of snow with glossy and matt metals.

I'm taking part in the latest Simon Says: Something New Wednesday Challenge with these cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so cute ! love the design.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete