Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Xmas Tags


Hi there! December passed in a flash, what with holidays, gatherings and a frantic rush to get presents. I was busy that I did not manage to take part in any challenges or post any of my creations. Now that the rush is over, I'm back!





It was a lot of work but fun to create these tags. The MFT dogs and yeti are so cute! I die-cut a rectangle with the MFT Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Window die and adhered a ribbon behind the window.

I then stamped the dogs and yetis on Neenah Solar White card stock, coloured them with Comic markers before fuzzy-cutting them. These cute animals were then adhered in the middle of the tags.




After that, I die-cut the sentiments with red glitter card stock and adhered them and the green ribbons.

Lastly, I punched holes at the top of the tags and added ribbons and twine. This was a good opportunity to use my supply of ribbons and twine. 


I created about twenty tags to go with the Christmas presents for my friends. It was a joy for me to see their delight and appreciation for the tags I made. 

I'm submitting these tags for the Simon Says: Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge. 



1 comment:

  1. Adorable tags! Such sweet images! Love your coloring and design!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete